Spring into action with these window blinds ideas for your home
Spring is the perfect time to update and refresh your living spaces by adding some new window blinds.
No one will argue that winter and lockdown has been a drag and we all need some cheering up. Updating your home decor, including a change in your window dressing, is one way to breathe freshness into any space at your home.
At Ven-lu-ree Blind Services we’ve got a vast range of fresh colours and styles of window blinds.
What to consider when updating your window blinds?
- Use your current room tones as a jumping off point. Match your new window blinds with soft furnishings already in the room to get that tone-on-tone look.
- Use colour as a counterpoint to what you already have in soft furnishings. For instance, blue with green or brown with cream always work well together
- Use your outlook for inspiration for window blinds. Bring your garden indoors by using the spring colours and flowers as a guide.
- Decide on the style of blinds. For a more traditional look, consider our range of venetians. Verticals are great for privacy while wood look window blinds are well suited as a contemporary solution.
- Keep a scrap book of pictures you’ve seen in magazines that could be replicated in your home with new window blinds.
Ven-lu-ree Blind Services – home to a wide range of window blinds
If you want a cheerful and bright feel, have a look at the dozens of choices for blinds that we have in stock.
We’ve got florals, geometrics, patterns and animal prints available right now. Plus, we’ve got a safe and contactless in-home design service. If you get stuck we’re just a phone call away on 0800 999 229. We will come to you and provide a full free measure and quote, along with design ideas.
And the really good news is that for a limited time we’ve got a whopping 30% off new window blinds, so jump on the phone 0800 999 229 or visit www.venlureeblinds.co.nz to book a free measure and quote, all contactless and safe.